Need help understanding warnings

I've had an annual paid subscription to Shockwave Games for years. My grandson was here today and told me I should download some new games because he is getting tired of all the ones I have. So I went to Shockwave tonight to do that. I downloaded 4 hidden object games and got nothing but warnings and errors, like the ones I have attached by screenshot. 

Can someone tell me if these are worrisome. I noticed on one of the games that little white and yellow warning box that pops up in the right bottom corner said something about Open Candy and I know that's not something a person wants. 

I need some help on how to handle this and what I should do. If I can't install any of the games there's no use paying $80 a year for the subscription. I've never had any trouble before and I think this is the first time I've tried to download any new games since I installed Emsisoft.

post-26590-0-93984100-1400306942_thumb.jpg

post-26590-0-41403700-1400306954_thumb.jpg

The alert from Emsisoft Anti-Malware about "Program is attempting to manipulate other processes" just means that the program in question is trying to read or write to the memory of another program running on your computer. There are many legitimate uses for that type of technology, and the reason you are seeing the notification is because the program in question is not signed with a trusted digital certificate.

As for the notification from Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, I can't see the entire application name, so I don't have enough information to go on to look up the program that was detected. That being said, you may have to ask Malwarebytes about why it was detected. I'm not familiar with Shockwave Games, however I don't see any indication at my usual sources that it is not a trustworthy website.

So in other words, when I am installing a game from Shockwave and this comes up, I don't have to fear it and can go ahead with the installation???

Actually, I didn't even realize that the second, smaller box was from MBAM and not Emsisoft. But speaking of that, I just had to go through the MBAM forum twice for a PUP referred to as Delta and I'm wondering why Emsisoft didn't detect this?

Well, the detection from Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Program), so that would be something like a browser toolbar or whatever. You can ignore that during the installation and remove it later if you want. The game should still work after the PUP component is removed.

Alternatively, since Shockwave Games appears to be installing PUPs, you may want to try another source for free games that doesn't do that. I know that Steam has a number of free games that you can download and install. Here's a direct link to their Free to Play section. Just note that you do have to install the Steam software and sign up for an account with Steam in order to install games from Steam.

Thank you so much for your answer. I wrote to Shockwave 3 days ago and still no answer. I will definitely check into Steam and I thank you for the information.

But you didn't answer one question. Why isn't Emissoft finding these PUPs? I thought it was supposed to. In fact, I was advised by someone else that I didn't need MBAM any longer because Emsi would do everything MBAM did, but I had paid for it so I decided to run the two together.

It is possible that it didn't meet our classification for PUP, or perhaps our malware analysts just haven't seen it yet. There are a lot of programs out there that can be classified as PUP, so it can take some time to get them all added to the database.