Sign in to follow this  
G_girl

Font

Thanks but I have it at the recommended resolution and also personalization in Windows 7 to change the font sizes,  increased all that I could but it didn't seem to affect yours and it remains extremely tiny. There are font options in the logging window in OA,  but I don't see it for any of the other windows.

You're right, the UI is currently static (meaning it doesn't change position or size). This is due to some unfortunate issues with how the new UI looked when things moved while resizing the window.

You're right, the UI is currently static (meaning it doesn't change position or size). This is due to some unfortunate issues with how the new UI looked when things moved while resizing the window.

I think Microsoft used the correct approach for this, permitting adjustment, with a disclaimer that things might not display properly if changed, and kept a default button should things go too far astray. That  allows the user experimentation to find a happy medium for their particular screen and settings.

Right now the font is so tiny in my firewall, it's is killing my eyes straining to read it.

The font is taking very little space in the window, there's plenty of room for size increase both horizontally and vertically. I  hope they reconsider allowing adjustment as they currently do in the log window, I don't know how much longer my eyes can take it.

If we receive enough feedback that the fonts need to be dynamic, then our developers will certainly look into ways to make it that way.

On 6/2/2020 at 1:34 PM, Gabrielhummus said:

Simply create an appropriate GUIStyle and set the fontSize. Pass this to your label and you're good to go.

We didn't use a video game engine when we built our Anti-Virus software.

Edit: Never mind, they were a spam bot...

Edited by GT500