MaXimus666

New version of OA?

I don't have the Emsisoft Internet Security Suite but I have 3 year license for EAM and 3 year license for OS separately,

does that mean that when v9 of EIS/EAM is out, my OA would still the oudated one? is it not going to be updated?

Can I merge my licenses and get a 3 year license for EIS to benefit from the updated firewall in v9?

You will be able to convert your Emsisoft Anti-Malware and Online Armor key into a Emsisoft Internet Security key once Emsisoft Internet Security has been released.

• Upvote 1

You will be able to convert your Emsisoft Anti-Malware and Online Armor key into a Emsisoft Internet Security key once Emsisoft Internet Security has been released.

Perfect! that's very good service :)

I have the same setup, Now that AM 9 is available, how long before EIS is released so we can upgrade ??

Please allow me to apologize for the slow response.

Unfortunately we do not have an ETA on EIS. I know that no one likes to hear "when it's done" answers, however our developers are working very hard on making sure that EIS does get done as soon as possible.