skeleton

Licence question

At the moment I have about 600 days EAM licence and I`d like to upgrade it to new EIS 9. When I do it now, I`ll get +1 year to my EAM and 1 year OA licence. I`d like to know how many days of EIS will I get when I request to merge both licences into new EIS licence.

Good question, I have a license of Emsisoft AntiMalware for many days and I get 200 for Online Armor.

I can not install the version of Emsisoft Internet Security that I have a license for that particular version. What can you do? If I wanted Emsisoft Internet Security and Antimalware only have license?

Bad english :(

At the moment I have about 600 days EAM licence and I`d like to upgrade it to new EIS 9. When I do it now, I`ll get +1 year to my EAM and 1 year OA licence. I`d like to know how many days of EIS will I get when I request to merge both licences into new EIS licence.

If the EAM and OA licenses don't expire at the same time, then I would probably average some time between them for the expiration date on the EIS license. I'll ask one of our sales representatives to clarify exactly where in between the two expiration dates it should be set.

• Upvote 1