Sign in to follow this  
Pedro59

Transfer License

I have a three license subscription for Internet Security and wish to delete the license for one computer with a view to using it for another computer.

How do I do this?

Does Emsisoft have a version of Internet Security for Apple?

Regards

Pedro59

Guest Tempus

Hello Pedro59

Just delete that Emsisoft product, from that machine that you won't have Emsisoft on anymore. Then Reboot to complete the uninstall process. Then simply installed you Emsisoft on your prefered pc, and insert the license key. And then you're back on track again. :)

No Emsisoft does not have a Appel product, unfortunately....

Guest Tempus

Hi Pedro59

If you mean that Emsisoft is aware that it is installed on a new pc, then yes Otherwise will your license gives you the right to "  transfer a license to a new PC at any time with minimal effort. However, hardware changes are limited to a maximum of 3 actions per 24 hours". With other words, it means that you can uninstall and install you Emsisoft products 3 times per 24 hours, then you can start over again if you want. I think it is very fair and flexible terms, that Emsisoft has incorporated in its license.

Regards

Jan

Thanks Jan

Previously with OnLine Armor it was necessary to log in to your account and actually delete an installation before reinstalling on a new computer.

With the Emsisoft method it is a lot simpler now I understand it.

Regards

Pedro59