DeezNutz

Online Armor Opens In Secondary Monitor

Whenever I open Online Armor or to breifly shut down "progam guard",

OA goes straight to my second monitor (which is usually powered off). Online Armor is the only program

that does that and it's really annoying. My main monitor is connected via HDMI, second DVI.

Or does anyone have any idea why this might be? again OA is the only program that does this.

Whenever I open Online Armor or to breifly shut down "progam guard",

OA goes straight to my second monitor (which is usually powered off). Online Armor is the only program

that does that and it's really annoying. My main monitor is connected via HDMI, second DVI.

Or does anyone have any idea why this might be? again OA is the only program that does this.

If your system is like mine (I use dual monitors with an extended display on monitor 2.)

Windows remembers the location the program was last displayed on.

Drag the program from your 2nd monitor back onto the Primary. Close it there, The next time you close the program it should display on your primary monitor.

You also don't say what video card(s) you are using.

Mine is Nvidia. With the information you have provided this is the only thing I have experienced similar to your issue and programs defaulting to the 2nd monitor.

Thanks for replying.

Yes I know that dragging the program to my main monitor and closing it there will make the program stay on this monitor however

after a restart of the computer OA goes right back to my second monitor. I have a ATI Radeon HD 6850.

I tried to replicate the issue on my system. Unfortunately I haven't been able to. In general Online Armor will try to retain its original position, but depending on your setup it may get confused. I took note of the problem and we will look further into it.