Emsisoft Anti-Malware Blue Screen

maki

Emsisoft Anti-Malware Blue Screen

I installed a NEW-FRESH system Win7 64-bit and installed your software Emsisoft Anti-Malware Blue Screen (after installation)

DUMP file:

http://speedy.sh/GY6KM/080514-26052-01.dmp

CMD:
C:\Windows\system32>sfc /SCANFILE=C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe

CMD:
C:\Windows\system32>sfc /SCANFILE=C:\Windows\system32\hal.dll

The Windows Resource Protection not found integrity violations.

According to the minidump you uploaded, a machine check exception occurred. There is no way for software to trigger this type of exception. So it is impossible for EAM to be the cause. Machine check exceptions are literally your CPU telling your operating system, that one of your hardware components is failing. Is this a newly built computer? In that case, it is likely one of the components is faulty or there is a conflict between the components. If you are overclocking, you may need to lower your settings. On some systems there are issues with certain power states. In that case it may be helpful to disable certain power states.

same for me ... needed to reinstall whole system, even deinstallation didnt fix the BSOD

Are you saying you had hardware issues too?

If not, and you are talking about EAM, as a tester please report your findings in the tester area and provide the devs with your dump files 

Hmmm.. I installed the system on Tuesday in July 2014 - and I have to install the new system?
This is completely nonsense...

I proved once that security software F-Secure causes a similar problem 0x124 and released the appropriate patch, so why do you think that your software is free from defects and does not cause a BSOD? Because 99% of users did not have such problems? I'm the 1% super-advanced user;)

I proved once that security software F-Secure causes a similar problem 0x124 and released the appropriate patch, so why do you think that your software is free from defects and does not cause a BSOD?

Because it is highly improbable for software to cause a machine check exception. If there was any indication that this was a blue screen caused by our software, we would fix it ASAP. But there is nothing that indicates any involvement from one of our drivers.

As I asked before: Do you overclock? If you do, any chance you can disable any overclocking and test again? If you don't overclock, would it be possible for you to run Memtest86+ over night?