vertigo262

Internet problems - Local area connection

I have online armor on several computers, but online one does this.

On some, I've imported the same firewall settings over to, and they work fine. On one computer about ever 30 minutes or so, it drops off the internet with the network adapter saying "Local Area Connection" If turn off the firewall section for a few seconds, it then reconnects and is good for a short while. 

I don't know what is doing this but it almost appears as a dns issues with port 53, but whatever it is, it's very odd as if 53 was blocked I wouldn't be able to do anything on the internet, nor would the other computers work.

If anyone has seen this, or knows what it is, I'd appreciate the input

Hello,

please open Online Armor and go to the section Firewall tab Interfaces. Your LAN adapter is set as Trusted (green)?

If yes please open Online Armor and go to Options tab Firewall. Activate the option Enable logging and select the suboption All activity.

Then if the next connection was dropped please go to the Online Armor program folder (C:\Program Files x86\Online Armor\ or C:\Program Files\Online Armor\) and add the subfolder Logs to a ZIP archive. Send this ZIP to [email protected] with a hint to this forum topic here.

I restored it to how it originally was. It is running on the non fresh installed OS. But the firewall part disables internet every 30 minutes so I have to turn the firewall module off

yes, this is fine. although you might find this interesting.

I have another dell computer I just installed online armor on and it does the same thing. I have a feeling it has to do with dells network drivers.

either the qualcomm network manager, or the drivers themselves.

I don't have a problem letting someone look at it to debug