L_1_N_G_U_S

Scan Results Say Contact Forum For Assistance

I'm new to A2 and just ran my first scan. I chose to quarantine the items detected in the results, which proceeded smoothly except for two items. A window popped up for each of these advising they could not be deleted and that I should contact the forum experts for manual removal of the malware. The items in question appear to be Registry Keys. I'm running Windows Vista Home Premium SP2.

I've attached copies of the pop-up windows and would greatly appreciate any assistance in how I should proceed. :)

Hi L_1_N_G_U_S, welcome to the forum

For the future please always save the report that you can attach and investigate the matter before making the decision regarding quarantining/deleting

The entries could be just Traces for the Software that may not already exist ...

We may just guess since no information was provided. And we should not be guessing.

If you received the message from a-squared about inability to delete/quarantine there is a standard procedure described here:

=======

Read the following instructions

START HERE, if you don't we are just going to send you back to this thread <--click

Prepare and post (attach) the required log files into Malware Removal section of the forum

(create new thread there)

Wait for reply from ShadowPuterDude, Katana, or JeanInMontana

for assistance and further instructions.

=======

Translation Links for Forum Instructions

My regards