kanga

Have uninstalled Emsisoft

Have uninstalled Emsisoft Internet Security.
Online armour would not update.
Emsisoft malware would not update.

So uninstalled and reinstalled, Emsisoft malware updated to 50% then droped to 49%, stayed like that for 15minutes. cancelled update, Finished installing and then installed Online armour.

Still would not update.

Have uninstalled Emsisoft Internet security and installed Avast free antivirus.

Wondering how do i go about a refund.

Cheers

Hi Christian

Would i be able to just download Emissoft Antimalware and obtain just a licence for that instead of for Emsisoft internet security.

If i can't I would like to get a refund.

Cheers :)

EDIT : Went to download Emissoft Antimalware, Maybe i could use the licence i have for Antimalware and just leave the licence for online armour to expire, but was told it would take 18 hours and 55 seconds.

Hi Christian

Having Major problems downloading Emsissoft Antimalware only download at 123Bytes per second.

No problems downloading anything else from other sites.

Tried again to install Emsisoft Internet Security, once again will not complete downloading signature updates. This is also before Online Armour was installed.

Have uninstalled again.

Got this reply from cleverbridge:

Your refund request was received and has been submitted to the software publisher Emsisoft.

cleverbridge is responsible for processing transactions and, when applicable, distributing license keys. Unfortunately, cleverbridge is unable to issue a refund at this time without consent from the software publisher.

Please be advised that the process can take up to two business days for the software publisher to make a decision. If approved, you will receive an email indicating that your refund has been processed.

Should you have any questions in the meantime, feel free to contact the software publisher directly at:

So I would like to get a refund please :mellow:

Cheers :)

Dear kanga,

Thank you for trying our software solutions!

As per your request, we have cancelled your Emsisoft order and processed full refund. Your money will be transferred back to your account by Cleverbridge, our contracted partner for online payments, within 5-10 business days.

Your feedback would be very important to improve our products and service. We will continue to work hard to improve the quality of our product and our service and we hope you will test it again in the near future.

If we can assist you any further, please do not hesitate to contact us.

• Upvote 1