Lode

"There are no active interfaces"

Hi!

I have two notebooks at the moment, one with Windows 7 Professional, the other with Windows 8. (I got the one with Windows 7 today on a much better laptop, and I'll probably sell the much slower one with Windows 8.)

But on both I often get the message -on the Firewall Status panel- that there are no active interfaces. 

Maybe it doesn't really matter if the protection work anyway. But I don't know that.

I used the search function on this forum and saw other post about this issue, but I don't quite understand the offered fixes.

Hello,

please open Online Armor and go to the section Firewall tab Interfaces. Please create a screenshot of this window and attach the picture to the topic. You can add pictures to the topic if you go to the advanced editor by clicking the More Reply Options button right below.

Thanks for responding.

Right now it works fine. But just earlier today I saw the same issue again. It looks like a reboot resolves it. But maybe not always. I'll check now and then, and will make a screen shot and post it here when it happens again. Which is often, probably daily.

Hello,

• Hold down the Windows key on your keyboard (the one with the little Windows logo on it, usually between the Ctrl and Alt keys) and tap the R key.
  • Type control netconnections into the field and click OK.
  • Right-click on your network connection (usually "Local Area Connection", unless it's wireless) and select Properties from the list.
  • Make sure that OA Helper Driver is in the list.

Let me know if that's there.