MikeAA

Cannot activate firewall in EIS9

I just merged my licenses and installed EIS9 after receiving the email offer.

I needed to install, uninstall, and reinstall several times before I was able to start EIS9.

It finally started but I  am not able to activate the firewall even after uninstalling and reinstalling again.

I am running Windows 8.1 x64 on a Dell XPS 8700.

I tried that several times with no sucess.  Also "Emsisoft Network Filter" is checked.  I have a separate help request that was forwarded to the development team.

Should I try unistalled all of my current and past Emsisoft files/ registry entries etc. and try a clean install? 

If I were to eliminate all traces of Emsisoft software, how would I do that?

I suggest you continue your other help request that was forwarded to the EIS developers and we close your help request here. While I do understand that you want it to work now it is actually more useful to us if you keep your system as it is at the moment. Otherwise you may destroy evidence of what went wrong on your system. I will talk to the EIS devs to bump your help request a bit so one of the guys reaches out to you ASAP. Would that be okay for you?