MarK5

Online Armor miniport

Hello,

you are able to uninstall Online Armor in your Windows Control panel section Programs?

If yes please uninstall Online Armor and reboot your computer twice. Now you are able to use your wired and wireless connection?

Do you use any additionally security software on your computer?

Hello,

i uninstalled Online Armor and Anti Malware with Windows control panel. Then rebooted and had lost internet. No other Antivirus or malware software on computer.

Sorry I didn't mean to hijack the other persons post. Thought was the same problem.

Since original post I have tried your suggestion to reboot computer twice. no change. I downloaded a new copy of Internet Security and it is telling me that I have to remove

Online Armor. I have already uninstalled it.     

Update- I deleted the nic and wireless drivers and rebooted. Now have wired connection. Only problem now can't install internet security saying I have to remove Online Armor

But I already did. 

Thanks 

Got to:: Network & Sharing center -> Change adapter settings -> right-click the each adapter listed there -> Properties

If there're any OA'related network components listed in particular network adapters' properties window uninstall them.

I Had the OA Helper Driver still installed. Uninstalled it and everything started working. Found this fix on one of the other threads on the forum. That thread was from 2012. Thought that Emsisoft would have fixed this by now. Having both your wired and wireless connections stop working for trying to uninstall a product is really stupid. If Emsisoft hasn't done anything about it in 2 years (maybe more) doesn't say much for the Product and the company.

Hello,

if this issue occurs we suggest to run a update installation of Online Armor with a new setupfile. Then the uninstall process over the Windows control panel should work. Also it is needed to restart the computer twice after the Online Armor uninstall process.