Emsisoft IS or Emsisoft IS pack?

Hy I decide to upgrade to Emsisoft Internet Security but i see it dont
have HIPS, and want to ask you if the security who brings internet security
are equivalent to internet security pack (antimalware and online armor
premium), I want the better security and if is need for that can i changue
my licence for 717 days of internet security for internet security pack? Who
is better? I read in the forum the pack brings better security and not have
plans to integrate hips on EIS 9 they say "if you want hips" use EIS Pack
thank you again for your quick answer and for your geat service to costumer.

Hello,

there is no HIPS integrated in the new Emsisoft Internet Security. We use already the Behaviour Blocker in Emsisoft Internet Security for non signature based detection of Malware.

There is no difference in the protection status if you use Emsisoft Anti-Malware + Online Armor or Emsisoft Internet Security. If Online Armor is your preferred firewall and you want use a HIPS keep the Internet Security Pack.

• Upvote 1

I understand Behavior blocker are a replacement of hips I have now Internet Security but because the advanced features of online armor I plain to changue my licence if its posible, but you say not are diference in the protection status or level, its only a graphic interface and one function who substitutes another. Am I rigth?, If that the case i stay whith internet security thanks for your answer and hope you answer again, my english is not good and always have to explain me one and another time jeje

Hello,

yes we use only the Behaviour Blocker in Emsisoft Internet Security 9.

A HIPS is not needed to protect your system if you use already the Behavior Blocker. But if you want use a HIPS additionally then keep Online Armor and Emsisoft Anti-Malware.

Did you already merge your Emsisoft Anti-Malware and Online Armor key to a Emsisoft Internet Security license? If yes and you want change them back please contact me again.

Hello Cristian I dont know if are more quick talk to you

1I buy Emsisoft Antimalware and upgrade to Emsisoft Internet security 

2I hear behavior shield dont pass some test who online armor yes

3 Want to know if i can switch to internet security pack and then when a new version of internet security was relesed can switch again i have more than 700 days of licence

4 Want to know if internet security pack was be discontinued or sustitute for Internet security I want the better protection and Thomas and Arthur From mail support tells me The  pack was better because pass some test who internet security dont

I wait your answer

If i can reswitch to internet security when a new version was relesed or in one year please tell me and help me to switch to pack

Thank you

Sorry Bad English