lorac

Online armor not unblocking network traffic

Hi,

I had this problem a long time ago, but it was fixed.  However, it has been happening for some weeks now.  I thought that updates might fix it, but they haven't so far.

When I'm not using the PC, I keep the "block all network traffic" on.  However, when I return and take off the setting it does not unblock.  The network traffic remains blocked.  Sometimes I can close and shutdown OA, which fixes the problem, and restart OA again.  Other times I have to reboot the PC.

For the past two days, the problem has grown worse.  The above is still happening, but additionally, when I have been browsing for a little while, OA blocks network traffic by itself.

Grateful for your help.

Thanks and best regards.

Hi,  Sorry, forgot to include the following info:

OA Premium 7.0.0.1866

Windows 7 Home Premium SP 1

Windows Defender,  EAM 9.0.0.4453

Regards

Hello,

Can you please provide a full set of Online Armor debug logs?

To enable the log please read the description on http://support.emsisoft.com/topic/3819-how-to-configure-online-armor-debug-logs/ .

Now please reproduce the issue.

Then please attach the Logs sub-directory of the Online Armor directory to the ticket. You can zip the folder Logs and attach the zip file to the topic or send me the zip file to [email protected]

Hi Christian, 

Thanks for your reply.  Problem has not replicated today, which is unusual.  When it does, I will send the log.

Thanks and regards