Delta

Online Armor free version Error

I'm looking at a friends computer and he uses Online armor & Eam free versions. I just restored his laptop and the first thing i saw on windows 7 pro boot was: Error Access violation at address 5B004454 in module oaui.exe read of address FFFFFFFF Not a 100% sure what this means can anyone help it would be much appreciated.

Hello,

please try to disable the automatically Online Armor start (Launch Online Armor at next startup) in Online Armor section Options Tab General.

The error message occurs again after the bext reboot? If not what happens if you start Online Armor manually after the reboot?

I spent 2 hours trying to launch online armor with multiple restarts and even tried resoring the system to before online armor was installed but it must be an issue with windows 7 ultimate because i cant open msconfig, ipconfig, command prompt and other parts of windows that are having address not found issue's then the laptop told me that it could not find the network interface card so even if i uninstall O/A i cant re install so i gave up. I have since advised the system owner to either buy a new one or get a HDD wipe and have the OS installed from scratch. Either way thanks for trying to help