Sign in to follow this  
fingers

Last update

I was checking my Updatelogs the last 2days and from what i can see the a2wsc.dll was not updated once for me. But since you said there is supposed to be a fix it seems to be fixed :o WAC doesn't alert me anymore, at least it was today that way.

There is still one Problem remaining and that is the taskbaricon. When i hover over it it's supposed to show me when the last update was. But instead it shows me the update before the last one. For example: The last update was at 4.30pm it'll show 3.30 in the taskbar until i open the programm and close it, then it shows correctly until the next update.

• Upvote 1

There is still one Problem remaining and that is the taskbaricon. When i hover over it it's supposed to show me when the last update was. But instead it shows me the update before the last one. For example: The last update was at 4.30pm it'll show 3.30 in the taskbar until i open the programm and close it, then it shows correctly until the next update.

That issue will be fixed in a future update.