Negarandegan

Visible EAM Product License ! Any solutions?

Personally I would always want the ability to see my license number, and you do have to select it to show the number each time the GUI is opened.

What problem do you see this causing you?

If you don't want a specific user to be able to see the license key, you can remove the "Edit licensing" permission under Settings/Permissions. That should prevent a user from viewing or editing the license key.

Hi,

Enterprise Console already supports your requirements on usergroup level.

Please note that when your users have local admin accounts, no permissions as set in the Enterprise Console will be applied, they will have all permissions in Emsisoft Anti-Malware

Cheers

Hi

You mean if one could login to administrator account of its local pc in network , could see my whole network AV license !!!, this does not happen in other AVs like Eset or Kasper.

I think it is a security problem !!!

The security problem is that users that you don't trust have local administrator privileges. A local administrator could just as well just dump the AV's process memory in order to get the license information. There is no point in trying to hide anything from a local administrator.