Internet Explorer question?

Hello,

Did you made any changes to the computer prior to the issue? Do you use the Adminstrator account to use your Windows? Is your computer a standalone machine or is it integrated in a domain network?

Q - Did you made any changes to the computer prior to the issue?

A - Nope, i did not change the computer settings at all, i have the issue when i use Avast

Q- Do you use the Adminstrator account to use your Windows

A - I'm the only account on this computer

Q - Is your computer a standalone machine or is it intergrated in domain network?

A - No idea

Hello,

If you uninstall Avast the Administrator message is gone if you want reset the Internet Explorer?

Well, i don't have to uninstall Avast to get that message gone all i have to do is click reset the Internet Explorer, and the message will be gone for just a while but it will come back later on. This happens more than once.

Various posts have been removed. It is not appropriate for members to be directing other members to poke around in the registry. You have no idea whether or not they are qualified to be  handing out such instructions and it could result in serious problems. If you think you are infected, the appropriate place to post is here http://support.emsisoft.com/forum/6-help-my-pc-is-infected/ Otherwise, please wait for Emsisoft to continue to assist you.

Various posts have been removed. It is not appropriate for members to be directing other members to poke around in the registry. You have no idea whether or not they are qualified to be  handing out such instructions and it could result in serious problems. If you think you are infected, the appropriate place to post is here http://support.emsisoft.com/forum/6-help-my-pc-is-infected/ Otherwise, please wait for Emsisoft to continue to assist you.

I didn't see that coming, anyway do you guys find the answer for my question?

The message itself just means that some settings that have been stored in your registry disable or overwrite settings you make in the options menu. Some tools set custom start pages that way, so it doesn't have to be an infection. The correct way get rid of that message is to reset your settings, which is what you already did.