Guest Tempus

Banking Protection in EAM/EIS..?

Guest Tempus

Hey Emsisoft. I have not been noticing it, before now. But in your ad for Emsisoft Anti Malware and Internet security, your write Banking Protection, as almost as it is a separate function. Where is this Banking Protection? Do you mean your Behavior blocker? I think it is not clear in your advertising what you mean by Banking protection. It make more sense to mean that Online Armor's third mode is banking mode which stands for more secure online banking, which I understand as more like a Banking protection mode.

Banking protection is part of the behavior blocker, yes. We essentially prevent outside processes to mess with the browser at all times, effectively stopping financial malware right in its tracks.

Guest Tempus

Banking protection is part of the behavior blocker, yes. We essentially prevent outside processes to mess with the browser at all times, effectively stopping financial malware right in its tracks.

Thanks Fabian, but I still think it would be nice if you/Emsisoft were a bit more precise in your ad, and somehow with few words, explained to the new potentiel Emsisoft user, that Banking protection was taken care by the behaviour blocker that will "prevent outside processes to mess with the browser at all times, effectively stopping financial malware right in its tracks" just to use your own words. Sorry, I have no other suggestion to how a text would or could sound like...creative text writing is not my field. ^_^ ....It seems you have more flair for this :D

Guest Tempus

We will consider it. However, I don't think it will be on top of our priority list for a long time.

Hey Fabian I don't think... or I hope that I haven't left the impression that this was something very urgent...is was just something that puzzled me. I am just glad to be heard, and even more happy that it is something that might be taken into consideration. I can thereby say mission accomplished.. :)