INeedAMedic

What is the best on demand scanning tools?

I have MalwareBytes,KasperskyTDSSKiller,ADWCleaner,SUPERAntiSpyware,HitmanPro,Emsisoft,and Panda Cloud Cleaner.However, i think this tools is good enough for removing malwares and viruses. So what is your on demand scanning tools you recommends or suggests user to use and run after they ran a scan with their main antivirus?

That depends completely on what your main AV is, what you use your computer for and what you're scanning for. Also, you just list a number of security tools; these are not similar products, apart formt he fact that they're all security related. For example TDSSkiller is a rootkit scanner whereas adwcleaner is a PUP scanner. Some of these tools will scan your whole computer, others won't. Comparing these makes no sense for that reason.

Roguekiller is a perfectly safe tool.... as long as you understand what its output shows. If you don't, I'd strongly recommend you not to use it as it is a powerful tool and can do quite some damage when used improperly. 

Roguekiller is a perfectly safe tool.... as long as you understand what its output shows. If you don't, I'd strongly recommend you not to use it as it is a powerful tool and can do quite some damage when used improperly.

Alright.

I should follow your decision earlier, now i learned my lesson. RogueKiller is one of the biggest false positives anti malware scan i never see in my life. It detects Dr.Web CureIt! as suspicious, explorer.exe as suspicious, and spoolsv.exe as viruses, which is ridiculous. MalwareBytes can do ways better than this thing with less false positives. Good thing is free so i wouldn't mind to uninstall it and never use it again.

Thats because you use it the wrong way. "Suspicious" means "hey, you could research this because I (the program, which is just a piece of code) don't recognize it as being safe." 

This is exactly what I meant when I said earlier in this topic that you were mixing up various security tools that simply cannot be compared. 

Thats because you use it the wrong way. "Suspicious" means "hey, you could research this because I (the program, which is just a piece of code) don't recognize it as being safe." 

True for the suspicious part, but not the spoolsv.exe as a virus part.

.... and if you use the tool as its intended, you look into the line, research the file, loading point, upload the file to VirusTotal and find that out for yourself. Roguekiller simply is not a "check all and click Delete" tool and if you use it as such sooner rather than later you'll be in serious trouble.

Its a freeware "as-is" tool, so whats easier than just not running it?

.... and if you use the tool as its intended, you look into the line, research the file, loading point, upload the file to VirusTotal and find that out for yourself. Roguekiller simply is not a "check all and click Delete" tool and if you use it as such sooner rather than later you'll be in serious trouble.

Its a freeware "as-is" tool, so whats easier than just not running it?

Well i guess my point of view is completely wrong, and i should do some couple little research about it.