INeedAMedic

Cannot run Emsisoft Emergency kit due to class not signed!

AdwCleaner detect the registry key that is show in the picture, and then i click clean. After that when i tried to runs Emsisoft Emergency Kit, is just give me error page. So does anyone know how to solve this?

PS: I did try to reinstall it, but no luck at all.  :(

post-34222-0-81490000-1416803638_thumb.png
Download Image

Looks like one of your applications removed a Windows component. More precisely the component that allows applications to display progress bars in their task bar icon. Your best chance is to check your logs which application removed that component and then restore it from quarantine.

Looks like one of your applications removed a Windows component. More precisely the component that allows applications to display progress bars in their task bar icon. Your best chance is to check your logs which application removed that component and then restore it from quarantine.

Well, AdwCleaner detect that key, but is failed to remove. So i just going to system restore mine, and right now is seems everything working fine. No error pop up when i lauch Emsisoft Emergency Kit.