jjfoto

Order full package instead of only Anti Malware.

Hi,

I wanted to order the full package for another year, but I see I ordered only Emsisoft Anti Malware, but not Online Armor. I'd like the full security for 49,95, I already paid 40 euro's for Anti Malware. Can you help me out with this?

The popup was not clear to me at the moment I ordered it. Last years I had Internet Security, so I thought renewal would be the same key for both software programs, but after I paid I saw it was just Anti Malware. 

Thnx!

Dear jjfoto,

Thank you for contacting our support.

You need to know the old "Emsisoft Internet Security Pack" no longer exists and it was just a word for Emsisoft Anti-Malware and Online Armor Premium in a pack.

Our clients have been expressing the desire to have Emsisoft Anti-Malware and Emsisoft Online Armor combined into one single interface and we've released our new security suite Emsisoft Internet Security which replaces the old pack. Emsisoft Internet Security combines the best of both worlds and completes Emsisoft Anti-Malware with a new efficient firewall core that is as powerful as the one found in Emsisoft Online Armor's but is easier to use. We keep offering Online Armor Premium for our more advanced users, but not in the pack with Emsisoft Anti-Malware anymore.

For a solution regarding your last accidentally placed order, please see my PM to you. Please just let us know if you should have any further questions.