TexasWilly

Emsisoft Internet Security not updating

I just merged my Emsisoft Anti-Malware & Online Armor licences together to make a unified EIS licence key, this went fine.

I then uninstalled EAM & OA, restarted the computer, installed EIS, entered the license, it seemed to accept the license fine.

Then when I tried to update EIS, its like it can't connect to the update server, even though my internet is working fine, i'm on ethernet.

Here is a screenshot to show you what I see, it tried to update for about 1-2 seconds, then fails with that screen.

post-25062-0-07727400-1417115628_thumb.png
Download Image

Its says, "License Expires in: Not Available", but clicking "Show License" next to "License Key" DOES show my newly combined license, as in the picture i've attached.

I don't connect to the internet thought a proxy, I connect via an ethernet cable to an all-in-one modem/wireless router [Virgin Media Superhub 2].

Thanks for the quick reply mate

Hello,

i removed the screenshot from your posting because the key is readable.

Please click on my avatar and press the button "Send me a message". Send me your key via the personal message editor.

It looks like there is a typo error in your key.