Caravaggio

Comments about Emsisoft Internet Security and question

Hi:

I´ve recently installed Emsisoft Internet Security, as i forgot to merge my old licences for OArmor and EAMalware . 

I uninstalled those two programs as their license expired, and to give you some feedback for EIS , i have to say that the last few months my computer crashed often using OA and EAM, and when my PC was on hibernate mode, just freezed and i was unable to close windows and restart, my computer hanged a lot or run out of memory, wich i tested and it wasnt my memory module.

Now with Emsisoft Internet Security its all working fine, cant believe it! . I was hesitant to change because this one doesnt have the Hips function, but in general i think EIS its a better product.

Two questions, in settings i put that im on a public network, is it the same as the old feature " not trusted " network ?. I have cablemodem connection only, not WIFI.

And i dont see the option for renewal for my license, but ill look forward into it, thanks!

Zulu

Hello,

if you use the computer only on your home internet access please select private network in the EIS firewall settings. The option public network is only for networks like a wifi access on coffee shops, airports or other public internet access points.

Yo can renew your license in the customer center on https://cc.emsisoft.comor you can renew your license on the site http://www.emsisoft.com/en/order/renew/ .