szipet

Emsisoft after Bitdefender (Trafficlight and a question about qBittorrent)

hi,

for many years i've used Bitdefender AV and IS, but now i'm trying Emsisoft IS.

as a newbie with Emsisoft i've some questions:

1. does EIS have something like BD Trafficlight to see if a google-search-result is safe or not? (or is that fully unnecessary?)

2. in BD IS i've got an automatic scan maybe once a week - should i set up scheduled scan in EIS too?

3. how to set up rules for qBittorrent properly? at the first time i've allowed all connections, but in the behavior log i can see many entries for qBittorrent. is that normal? or should i change some settings?

t0LZteN.png

thank you!

Hello,

1. EIS does not provide such feature. But the EIS Surf Protection will block all malicious hosts that are listed in our Surf Protection database.

2. Normally a scheduled scan is not needed if you use EIS with enabled File Guard. The File Gard will check all new files on your machine for known malware.

3. This is a well known issue in our software with new log entries for the NewProcess behavior. We are working on it and we will provide a fix for it in one of the next program updates.