Sundog

Still unable to install EIS

My EAM is expiring. I tried to upgrade to EIS but could not get it to install. Went back to EAM. Tried again to install EIS, it asked me to uninstall EAM. When I tried to do that (USING THE EAM UNINSTALL), it failed. What do I do next?

Hello,

We have a specialized uninstall tool in case the shipped uninstaller for some reason doesn't work. You can download it here:

http://tmp.emsisoft.com/fw/emsiclean.exe

After you downloaded the tool, just run it. Read the disclaimer carefully and press "Yes" if you accept it. The tool will then show a list of all Emsisoft Anti-Malware and Mamutu objects it found installed on your system. Simply enable the check boxes of all objects you want to remove. Be careful with objects of type "Folder" though and check their contents before selecting them for removal, as they may still contain data that you may want to save first. Then press the "Remove selected objects" button and reboot when asked.

@Sundog,

please download our cleaning utility from http://tmp.emsisoft.com/fw/emsiclean.exeto your desktop. Then please run the emsiclean.exe.

Now please read and confirm the Disclaimer. Then press only "Close Emsisoft Clean". Now on your desktop there is a logfile "EmsiClean_Date_Time". Attach this file to the topic please. To add files to the topic here use the button More Reply Options to get the attachment dialog.

Hello,

thank you for the log.

Please run the emsiclean.exe again and activate all entries in the list. Then press Remove selected objects. Then please reboot your computer.

Now you should be able to reinstall Emsisoft Anti-Malware.

EIS seemed to install successfully, but my License Key received 11/26/14 with Cleverbridge ref no.66597737 for purchase of EIS returns "There are no valid licenses associated with this key."