Sintharius

Online Armor conflict with Human Anatomy Atlas

Hello Emsisoft staff team,

I purchased the Human Anatomy Atlas app (it's a harmless app for studying anatomy, nothing really) for PC, but Online Armor appears to not like it very much.

Human Anatomy Atlas refuses to run if Online Armor is running, and if I exit Online Armor to allow Human Anatomy Atlas to run then Online Armor refuses to run as well.

I have notified Visible Body, but it seems to have not been resolved yet. Had to uninstall Online Armor because of this - goodbye to a wonderful firewall! :(

I just want to ask if there's any chance this conflict will be resolved in the future.

Thank you.

Alexstrasza

Hello Alexstrasza,

did you try to add the Human Anatomy Atlas program folder to the Online Armor exclusion list in the section Options tab Excluded files? If not please try this workaround. Now you are able to run the software Human Anatomy Atlas?

I can't do that right now because my machine has Oracle VMware VirtualBox present. (didn't have VirtualBox back when OA was installed)

Will get back to you with an answer later.

Cheers!

Alexstrasza

Apparently it doesn't seem to work - Human Anatomy Atlas won't run even when added to Exclusion. (it wasn't blocked in the first place)

Sure, I can do that.

When you are ready to do the troubleshooting, please tell me so I can turn Online Armor back on - I'm keeping it off for now.