Amazon132015

Update problems

Just minutes ago I attempted to update Emergency Kit Signatures, when it reached 100% the update icon just kept on spinning and wouldn't stop. Continued to show update as being the same date as when I downloaded and installed it. There were no problems when I first installed it. I see others are having the same problem, what's the fix?

The last step of the update at 100% is actually installing the updates. This can take quite a while depending on the speed of the disk EEK is running on as well as the time since the last update. Running EEK from a disk that is write protected or almost full can cause unexpected behaviors as well. A few more information about your system (CPU) as well as the storage device you try to run EEK from would be helpful.

hi, this happens to me a lot i have 2 pcs and on both it is the same problems.. and in some cases the update is not able to fully suceed because it takes ages to download signatures and i cancel the process.

when i plug my usb to any device i use to update the product if i have the opportunity, one pc is an intel celeron pc and the other is a core i7 pc so, i see no problem from this point... in my campus the internet speed is around 2m/b per each client connected and in my house i have a 1mb connection only for the pc used at the moment... so i dont think it would be internet connection problems... EAM and IES in both pc run well and fast when updating.. only EEK is the problem