bubl8015

Emsisoft can't connect to service

I did a restore on my system because I was getting a Blue Screen from my PC – I had your Emsisoft Malware software on my pc & upgraded to Internet Security.  Before the restore – everything worked fine.  Now I get a box that pops up and says the following:

EMSISOFT PROTECTION

A MAJOR PROBLEM HAS PREVENTED THE APPLICATION FROM STARTING.  EMSISOFT SECURITY CAN’T CONNECT TO THE SERVICE APPLICATION.  PLEASE REBOOT YOUR COMPUTER AND TRY AGAIN OR CONTACT SUPPORT IF THE PROBLEM PERSISTS.

Well, it is persisting.  I actually did an uninstall of Emsisoft – and reinstalled the product.  I am still getting the message.  Thanks Dave

Hello,

Please run the Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (FRST):

Download FRST from: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/farbar-recovery-scan-tool/

Double-click to run it. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
Press Scan button.
Farbar Recovery Scan Tool will produce the following logs:
FRST.txt
Addition.txt

Please send this 2 files FRST.txt and Addition.txt to [email protected] with a hint to this topic here.

It is working now - I uninstalled it again using the control panel.  Rebooted - then ran the cleanup tool - found nothing - then reinstalled....Now it is working fine -thanks for all the help

EIS Rocks!!