G_girl

How do I get the Longtime user Discount ?

The receipts I have on this computer go back to 2009, though I've been a user of OA longer than that. I'm currently using the free version though as I haven't renewed yet,

It's only seeing me as a new user or 1 year user. How do I get the discount for renewal ?

Dear G_girl,

Thank you for contacting our support.

You need to know, the rebate level is always bound to a specific license key and calculated from the start time of this key. If you for example purchase a new license key during a special offer you'll pay a good price for the new key but loose your customer rebate from the old key in exchange. However, normally our offers are valid for new orders and renewal orders, so please make sure to contact us if you are unsure in such cases.

Please let me know your license key(s) per private message (PM) and I'll be happy to assist you renewing the easiest and cheapest way.

Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me again.

Dear G_girl,

Please excuse the circumstances.

It seems like I've missed your last private message. I've just replied to this message.

Please let us know if you should have any further questions.

Dear G_girl,

Thank you for your kind feedback. You are quite welcome!

Should you have any further questions, please just let us know.

I wish you a great day!