Stalker90

Question about emsisoft 10 beta

Hello, i just want to say,please do not exclude full scan from emsisoft antimalware

i just watch now beta 10 review and there is no full scan option.

fix that please.

and if you can give us even stronger zero day protection just like in online armor, that was great product.

and also some kind of anti exploit blocking, and exploit defence to be improved.

Emsisoft is a KING ,amazing product highly recommended..

greetings

I had also noticed much faster scan speeds,based on YT reviews

I hope that new product will not skip many files while scanning ,i hope that entire security will not be reduced.

i want to every single file on hdd be scanned

Hello, i just want to say,please do not exclude full scan from emsisoft antimalware

If I remember correctly, someone from Emsisoft has stated that a Full Scan takes very long and rarely finds anything more than a Malware Scan.

and if you can give us even stronger zero day protection just like in online armor, that was great product.

I think the Behavior Blocker in EAM/EIS already did a good job just as much as Online Armor's HIPS... what's important is that you also use common sense and not blindly clicking/downloading everything.

and also some kind of anti exploit blocking, and exploit defence to be improved.

IMHO I would use specialized anti-exploit applications (on my machine I use MBAE) instead of adding another module to EAM/EIS. It is fine just the way it is now - no need to add unnecessary things which cause bloating.

Regards,

Alex

If there's any active infections on your system, then the Malware Scan will find it. If you want to scan more than that, then feel free to define a Custom Scan with the options you want and the hard drives you want to scan.

Create a Custom Scan which does a full scan, very same thing OK?

You don't even have to create one. When you select "Custom Scan" it actually includes everything that was included in the "Full Scan" previously automatically. So if you want to do a "Full Scan" you just need to click on "Custom Scan" and hit the "Scan" button.