Dan2

Emsisoft Security Pack Upgrade

Hi Guys!  I am in the process of attempting to possibly upgrade to EIS from EAM+OA.  I want to try a free trial of EIS first, and then transfer my licenses over.  I know when EIS first was released, a free upgrade deal (license merger of EAM+OA) was offered, however now I do not see this being offered any more.  I was just wondering if a equal deal could still be offered, as I have quite a lot of time left on my security pack license(s).  Thanks

After reading about EIS  I realized I had to sign in to the license center with my password, and saw that the license merger deal is still in effect.  Thanks for everyones help and great products :)

Emsisoft is definitely the best internet security i have ever own. Emsisoft keep everything normal and understandable even you are not an advanced user. I use to use Kaspersky in the past, since the software have too many settings so is hard to know what the heck they are mean and is hard to track down which settings is not incompatible. Overall, i feels safe with Emsisoft because is has dual scanner engine! And is cost cheaper than Bitdefender and Kaspersky! 

After reading about EIS  I realized I had to sign in to the license center with my password, and saw that the license merger deal is still in effect.  Thanks for everyones help and great products :)

I'm glad to hear that you found the option to upgrade to EIS.

If you need anything else, then please let us know. ;)

I'm glad to hear that you found the option to upgrade to EIS.

If you need anything else, then please let us know. ;)

Thank You so much.  I was able to install EIS and all appears to be working well.  I will test for awhile, before merging my security pack licenses.  I needed the Microsoft Hotfix the last time I tried to install and was not able to.  I finally found the hotfix file and ran it, and this time EIS successfully completed installing on my system.  Really like EIS.  Thanks Again