Lode

Substitute for OA Firewall Status Monitor

I switched from EAM and OA to EIS. At first I thought I was no longer going to have a Firewall Status monitor like OA's to see what is going on firewall wise on my machine. But then I found a perfect free substitute for OA's Internet Status monitor. Check it out scrolling down a bit here:

https://www.glasswire.com/

GlassWire uses Windows' firewall, and EIS turns that off -just like OA does- but that doesn't matter, as then GlassWire still functions fully, except for its (Windows') firewall of course. 

In case it would interest anyone, I posted about this here: https://forum.glasswire.com/t/goodbye-online-armor-welcome-glasswire/1067/17

Windows has built-in tools that can gather and show the type of information that is in the firewall activity graphs. You can see some graphs of that data in the Task Manager and the Resource Monitor (depending on what version of Windows you have), although it obviously isn't going to have the same layout as Online Armor, and doesn't show the breakdown of each IP and the country they are located in. TCPView from Microsoft can help supplement with more information as well, but it has been several years since it was last updated and it doesn't have the nifty graphs that Online Armor had.

Yes, I like Online Armor much for all the information it gives. I only began to think of an alternative when I heard it was coming to an end sometime next year.

Now with EIS and GlassWire I don't mis not having OA anymore. 

Now with EIS and GlassWire I don't mis not having OA anymore.

I'm glad to hear that you were able to find something to take the place of the network activity graphs/data in Online Armor. ;)