cship

Computer acting funny and had problems with EIS which did resolve

Hello,

I posted a couple of days ago in the general forum area under EIS about my EIS icons and the a2start EIS program not working when I clicked on it.  Nothing would happen when I clicked on them.  I finally did a 3rd or 4th reboot and it all worked fine afterwards as though nothing happened.  I was able to do scans which all came back negative.

I do find it odd that EIS would not work and my computer seems a little buggy lately.  Today it was the internet that suddenly would not work... although it worked on other devices.  I rebooted several times, I believe, and it started to work. 

Is it possible I may have a virus?  I attached the required files.

Thank you very much for your time.

Addition.txt

FRST.txt

a2scan_150525-165029 txt.txt

cship,

Your system does not appear to be infected. There is a PUP on the system that should be cleaned up.

There could be an issue with the EIS firewall network driver. There are a couple of issues that our developers are aware of and are working on resolving.

If you start a support thread in the EIS support forum one of are support techs will take a look at teh problem.

Thank you very much Kevin.  I will try to do as you suggest... hopefully I can copy all the information from here to the other EIS forum.

Thank you once again.

We published a new set of firewall rules today, that should resolve network connectivity issues. EIS will download the new rules set automatically as part of the update process.