BOGCPA

W7 Event Viewer Errors a2service.exe

I have received 21,000 errors in the last 24 hours. Can you tell me what is going on?  (I have a Win 7 machine with 32 GB of RAM and a 500 GB SSD with 400 GB of available storage.)  Other security is AVG AV and HitMan Pro.  Event ID=0. 

Task Manager-->Processes shows a2service.exe 32 is running.  Screenshot attached.

Log Name:      Application
Source:        a2service.exe
Date:          5/28/2015 8:29:47 AM
Event ID:      0
Task Category: None
Level:         Error
Keywords:      Classic
User:          N/A
Computer:      -PC
Description:
The description for Event ID 0 from source a2service.exe cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

Thread creation error: Not enough storage is available to process this command. 

post-36795-0-35802900-1432819321_thumb.jpg
Download Image

It's a standalone connected by a hardwire to a router.  The other machines (two) connected to the router cannot access this one.  There are two physical drives, C: and F: and neither is shared.

A couple of other users who have had AVG software ("AntiVirus" and "Internet Security") installed have reported issues yesterday. Would it be possible to temporarily uninstall the AVG software, and see if that has any effect on the issue you are experiencing?