i read in one page on internet about some new antivirus called HyperAntivirus.This is what they say about yourself:

We worked hard for many years to develop a unique anti-virus different from all others! An anti-virus which will protect your computer much better then anything currently available. We are so confident in what we have created that we are willing to pay a reward of up to $10,000 to anyone who gets effected by computer viruses while using our product! :lol: :lol: :lol:  imagine! now someone who knows with viruses can earn thousands dollars.I cant believe how some can advertise yourself so unreal,official website of Hyper Antivirus is HyperAntivirus.com.If this was true Emsisoft proffessionals can earn 100.000 $ every month,what you think about this all :)?

i read in one page on internet about some new antivirus called HyperAntivirus.This is what they say about yourself:

We worked hard for many years to develop a unique anti-virus different from all others! An anti-virus which will protect your computer much better then anything currently available. We are so confident in what we have created that we are willing to pay a reward of up to $10,000 to anyone who gets effected by computer viruses while using our product! :lol: :lol: :lol:  imagine! now someone who knows with viruses can earn thousands dollars.I cant believe how some can advertise yourself so unreal,official website of Hyper Antivirus is HyperAntivirus.com.If this was true Emsisoft proffessionals can earn 100.000 $ every month,what you think about this all :)?

Definitely is a fake av. All fake av either post fraud information or misleading information, however, majority of them is suspicious as well. HyperAntivirus is not even a company brand, but rather an antivirus special feature. Its same thing apply to Internet Security 2015 which is known as fake av. Remember, when the product is free, the free product is you.

I do not trust any antivirus that resorted to spamming links to their product to promote it. Web of Trust ratings are red also.

I reported quite a number of posts containing links to Hyperantivirus that sock puppets spammed on Bleeping Computer, and it does not look like they are giving up any time soon.

I do not trust any antivirus that resorted to spamming links to their product to promote it. Web of Trust ratings are red also.

I reported quite a number of posts containing links to Hyperantivirus that sock puppets spammed on Bleeping Computer, and it does not look like they are giving up any time soon.

You don't have to use Web of Trust for this rogue software, just identify the name doesn't make sense then it rogue. Same thing apply to rogue antivirus such as Internet Security 2015 and the other, HyperAntivirus can't be a company name because that is the ANTIVIRUS FEATURE. Also, Web of Trust is getting bad rating lately because of shady users rate the site. 

You have to be careful when conducting searches on the Internet as there is a lot of misinformation out there. Scammers take advantage of uninformed folks and entice them into downloading junk software using gimmicks, false claims and other deceptive advertising. When performing search queries, always check multiple sources to confirm the information provided is consistent and essentially the same.

Many site rating vendors (i.e. McAfee SiteAdvisor, WOT) use a system of volunteer testers that continually patrol the Internet to browse sites, download files, and submit informmation. All the results are documented and supplemented with feedback from users, Web site owners, and analysis from their own employees. The advising site vendor then summarizes the results sometimes into a color-coded red, yellow and green ratings scale to help inform Web users as to the safety of each tested site. While these tools are useful, they are not foolproof and sometimes may provide misleading ratings. Just because you visit a risky site does not automatically mean the site is bad or that your system has been infected by going there. Thus, the use of such rating sites does not always guarantee an accurate rating of the results they provide. I do not put much trust in any of these site rating vendors. They are not foolproof, sometimes provide misleading ratings and can provide a false sense of security to those who rely on them.