EIS Internet Trouble

Lets try the following and see if it helps:

• Open Emsisoft Internet Security.
  • Click on Settings in the menu at the top.
  • Click on the Factory defaults button near the upper-right.
  • Make sure that only the option labeled Global firewall rules is selected.
  • Click the OK button to apply the changes.

It's possible that the global firewall rules were updated. If you haven't customized the firewall rules, then when an update for the firewall rules is downloaded it will be automatically applied.

No I don't (I think), but thanks for the information. If the problem comes back I will inform you.

I think this is an issue that will be resolved once the next beta update for Emsisoft Internet Security is publicly released. If you'd like to enable Beta Updates so that the next beta version is automatically installed when it is released, then here's what to do:

• Open Emsisoft Internet Security.
  • Click on Settings in the menu at the top.
  • Click on Updates in the menu at the top.
  • On the left, under Update Settings, select the option for Enable beta updates.

We don't have ETA's for releases (beta or otherwise), since it isn't really possible to set an ETA and stick to it while maintaining the same level of quality. I know our developers are working hard on getting those firewall issues addressed, so hopefully it won't be too much longer before we have a public beta to address issues like this.

• Upvote 1

We don't have ETA's for releases (beta or otherwise), since it isn't really possible to set an ETA and stick to it while maintaining the same level of quality. I know our developers are working hard on getting those firewall issues addressed, so hopefully it won't be too much longer before we have a public beta to address issues like this.

Hey it has been resolved. ;-)