tempnexus

2 Q: How to exclude folders and How to upgrade to Internet Security?

I have bought the EAM 10 with Hitman, I am coming from OA+ and OA line of products which just expired.

Seeing that OA has been ages since the update I have decided to jump ship, even though I loved the OA granularity and seeing what processes are connected and how much data is being piped through.  

Anyhow I would like to upgrade to the EAM with OA so basically the Internet Security Option...is that possible?

Hello,

Yes you can update to Emsisoft Internet Security; I did it also. ;) You will need to wait for an Emsisoft Employ (did I spell it right) who will help you. :)

Emsisoft Internet Security is the new EAM with OA. Online Armor will not get any updates in if I'm correct 2016.

Does this answer your questions?

Hi tempnexus,

As Mark already mentioned please just drop me a private message (PM) and let me know your current license key and I'll be happy to assist you with an upgrade.

However, please note that Emsisoft Internet Security is not Emsisoft Anti-Malware plus Online Armor Premium, instead Emsisoft Internet Security basically is Emsisoft Anti-Malware plus our new developed firewall. You might want to test Emsisoft Internet Security on your computer for 30 days for free using the trial to find out if it fits for you.

You can download the program from our website and find more information about the introduction of Emsisoft Internet Security for example here: http://support.emsisoft.com/topic/14339-emsisoft-anti-malware-and-emsisoft-internet-security-90-public-beta/

Should you have any further questions, please let us know.