user92

New installations Blocked?

I just reimaged my machine and now i can not activate a free verson of online armour.

I recieve the error: "Invalid server response. Please try again in a few minutes or contact the support."

More information:

Windows 8.1 x64

No other secuirty software installed

Conencted to the internet

Have installed on this hrdware before about 3 months ago.

time settings correct

I downloaded the latest version from:

http://download.emsisoft.com/OnlineArmorSetup.exe

Any ideas? Its a brand new install.

Thanks in advanced for any help.

If so, I used to run Avira and Online Armour. I want the standalone firewall but it doesnt seem like that is an option anymore. I could buy the new software but now i would be unable to run Avira side-by-side.

Solutions other than restore an image with online armour already activated / purchase new product?

I understand. The transition has already occured.

Of the software currently available from emsisoft you recommend emsisoft internet security correct?

I understand. The transition has already occured.

Of the software currently available from emsisoft you recommend emsisoft internet security correct?

Well, is up to you to decide which one you want to go. Emsisoft Anti Malware is just anti malware and anti virus protection without next gen develope firewall. While Emsisoft Internet Security have its next gen develope firewall like Online Armor and Emsisoft Anti Malware. So bascially is all in one protection. Either way both Emsisoft Anti Malware and Emsisoft Internet Security will protects you from online threats. The different between the two are the firewal, which Emsisoft Anti Malware doesn't have. But Windows firewall should do the job for everyday use.

If you want a security software with firewall protection, then yes, Emsisoft Internet Security would be what we recommend.