EAM scan question

Previously in V9 when it did the automatic daily scan, it scanned and then shut itself back down.  In V10 it still does the daily scan but it doesn't shut itself down when completed.  I tend to remember that when I purchased EAM back years ago and installed it there was an option to enable this feature.  I've looked and can't find it in the settings menus anywhere.  Is there a way to implement this again?  Do I need to uninstall and then reinstall EAM again?

Thanks

H24F

If you want the scan window to disappear when it finishes scanning, turn on Scan silently in the What tab when configuring scheduled scans.

Yes, that should do it. Please note that you won't see the results of the scan when this option is enabled, so you will have to check the logs later to see if anything was detected.

Thanks guys.  I guess I didn't make myself clear.  I want the program to shutdown and not the computer after the desired scan.  I went to the 'What' tab and turned on the 'Scan silently' option.  I think this is probably the best I can get for now.  The older versions would scan and if nothing was found, the program would close.  If something was found it would stay open with an alert box telling me it found something.  I was hoping for that again but maybe the 'Scan silently' option is the best I can get for now.  I'll let you know how this works in a couple of days.

H24F

• 2 weeks later...