Lukebad

Unexpected internal processing error

Hi guys.

After the recent update, EMSI has been acting up. Freezing, not responding, etc.

Now he's saying this: "An unexpected internal processing error occurred. Please contact the support team."

I restarted it in hope that it would fix itself. I tried running a quick scan and that warning popped up again.

I'm using Windows 7 x64, Emsisoft Internet Security 10.0.0.5532

I've also attached a FRST scan log, to see if it speeds up diagnostics.

The scanner halts on "\DosDevices\PhysicalDrive1". I was trying to put up a screenshot of it, but for some reason I can't open up MS Paint.

I think something's wrong...

FRST.txt

Addition.txt

Please download the following fixlist.txt file and save it to the Desktop:

fixlist.txt

NOTE: It's important that both files, the FRST download from earlier and the fixlist file, are in the same location or the fix will not work. If you need to, please copy the files from your Downloads folder to your desktop.

• Run the FRST download from earlier, and press the Fix button just once and wait.
  • If for some reason the tool needs to restart your computer, please make sure you let the computer restart normally. After that let the tool complete anything it still needs to do.
  • When finished FRST will generate a log on the Desktop (Fixlog). Please attach it to a reply.

If FRST didn't restart your computer when it was done, then please let me know if things are any better after a restart.