T-B0ne

A major problem...

Lets try the following, and see if it resolves the issue:

• Hold down the Windows key on the keyboard (the one with the Windows logo on it, usually between the Ctrl and Alt keys) and tap R to open the Run dialog.
  • Type in control netconnections and click OK.
  • Right-click on the network adapter, and select Properties.
  • Click on the Install button in the connection properties for the network adapter.
  • Click on Service to select it, and click Add.
  • Select the Emsisoft Network Filter from the list, and click OK.
If you don't see Emsisoft Network Filter in the list, then you will have to click on the Have disk button, and look for a file named fwndis in one of the following locations:

C:\Program Files\Emsisoft Internet Security

C:\Program Files (x86)\Emsisoft Internet Security

Once you find the fwndis file, just double-click on it, and then click the OK button. After that you should be able to find an Emsisoft Network Filter or Emsisoft NDIS Filter in the list, so you can click on it to select it, and then click OK.

I have  got also this error multiple times.

The above instructions did not resolve the problem.

At the moment, I have uninstalled all EMSISOFT applications on all my W10 PC's because nor EIS or nor Anti Malware setup succeed.

Sometimes it seems Anti Malware or EIS setup is complete, sometimes it never ends...

Under W7 I never got this kind of problems.

Please download Emsiclean from this link (be sure to save it on your desktop), and follow the instructions below to get me a log:

• Run the Emsiclean download that you saved on your desktop.
  • Read the disclaimer. Note that you must agree to it in order to proceed.
  • Once the scan is finished, simply exit Emsiclean, and do not remove anything.
  • A new file will be saved on your desktop with a log of what was detected. Please attach that to a reply by using the More Reply Options button to the lower-right of where you type in your reply.