fax

EIS + Windows 10 + VPN - Does it work?

I seem to experience increasing problems with latest version EIS (5641) on windows 10 and my VPN (vyprvpn on OpenVPN protocol).

I am not sure it is a windows 10 or a combination between win10-EIS.

I often cannot connect successfully or to better saying I connect but I cannot get an IP. What I need to do is to shutdown fully EIS and then trying again.

Once connected I can enable again EIS.

I can't see anything wrong in the logs. So, not really sure it is all related to EIS. With previous version of EIS I did not have these problems.

Anything I could provide you to check its not an EIS problem?

Thanks,

Fax

Hi Fax

I would say it's not EIS.   As I type, I am connected to the web from Wash DC using NordVPN, via a server in Austria.  I am using Firefox 40.02, EIS build 5641, SBIE 5.01.10, with no issues.  No problem connecting, staying connected, etc.  My other security software, includes Appguard, and HMPA.    I am on Windows 10 x64 Build 10525 which is an insder preview build.

Pete

I'm glad to hear that you were able to find the cause of the issue. If you need anything else, then please let us know. ;)