John Bull

Malware A2 cannot remove

I have been referred to this Forum by the panel you see on the screen shot.

The registry item was found by a quick scan using A-squared Free and classified as malware.

A-squared could not placeinto quarrantine and suggested this Forum will give me an answer on how to get rid of it.

I would point out that MBAM did not pick this item up and resulted in a clean scan.

Many thanks

John Bull

http://i876.photobucket.com/albums/ab327/johnbull17/A2malware.jpg

Hi John Bull, welcome to the forum

=======

Read the following instructions

START HERE, if you don't we are just going to send you back to this thread <--click

Prepare and post (attach) the required log files into this thread

Wait for reply from ShadowPuterDude, Katana, or JeanInMontana

for assistance and further instructions.

=======

Translation Links for Forum Instructions

My regards

~WHOLE QUOTATION without comments REMOVED {Lynx}

Many thanks, if you would kindly tell me as an A-Z procedure how to provide you with this data I will gladly comply.

John Bull

Hi John Bull,

The procedure is thoroughly described in the referred instruction.

Please just follow it step-by-step and ask if you encounter difficulties regarding any step.

My regards

Hi John Bull,

The procedure is thoroughly described in the referred instruction.

Please just follow it step-by-step and ask if you encounter difficulties regarding any step.

My regards

I have then to ask. My educational abilities are obviously abundantly inadequate to decipher your instructions.

I cannot make any sense at all out of your first post. An enormous package of indiscriminate gobble-de-gook does not appear to be a very helpful approach to a technical problem. I would love to read some simple and logical explanation in answer to this matter expressed by an expert, but have the distinct impression I am getting nowhere.

It is with great regrets that my rather minor query has caused such extreme difficulty and perplexity to your experience of problem solving.

No matter, I can always obtain resolution and satisfaction from other reliable sources.

After all MBAM, AVG and Comodo appear quite happy with my system and give me a clean bill of health. None of them even pick up this doubtful intruder.

If you can possibly give me some positive help, then I will be more than grateful. If you feel unable to cope with such a monumental matter, then I fully understand. Perhaps it will be best if I reluctantly delete A-squared and stick to more efficient, reliable and considerate security sources.

John Bull

Every user that requested help here is going through the same procedure proving necessary preliminary information to be reviewed by the malware fighter.

Have you reached

Download to your Desktop:
part?

Have you downloaded the required Utilities and installed them in the stated order?

If so, please read further until

Let's get started:

Run (execute) as described and in that order and attach all needed reports / log files produced by the Utilities

As it was pointed - please ask if you cannot perform any of the steps

My regards

Every user that requested help here is going through the same procedure proving necessary preliminary information to be reviewed by the malware fighter.

Have you reached part?

Have you downloaded the required Utilities and installed them in the stated order?

If so, please read further until

Run (execute) as described and in that order and attach all needed reports / log files produced by the Utilities

As it was pointed - please ask if you cannot perform any of the steps

My regards

Hello again Lynx my highly respected Guardian Angel against everything evil,

I have been pardoned by the God`s for my sins in daring to ask the Emsisoft Forum for help.

After a great heavenly debate and expression of sympathy for a humble stumble-bum like me, they have made a divine decision not to antagonise me any further, less at my age I succumb to a heart attack and have erased this evil spirit from my computer.

A new quick scan today - 2 May 10 at 16.17 has resulted in a perfectly clean output with NO corrupt registry file shown. YABBA-DABBA-DOO ! It`s gone !

So my dear Lynx, do not worry yourself any more and have a pleasant night`s sleep, the Bogeyman has gone away.

Many thanks for your help and the invaluable experience of trying to obtain assistance from this fountain of all knowledge Forum. I will remember the experience on any future occasion.

My very best wishes

John Bull

Every forum has it own procedures that all members are required to follow in order to obtain assistance. Your refusal to follow directions, is not because of low eduction, as your writing is evidence that you possess a more than adequate command of the English language. Your refusal to follow directions is simply that you don't want to and think you're above the riffraff, as evidenced by the arrogance displayed in your postings.

THIS THREAD IS CLOSED