Sign in to follow this  
John Bull

A-squared Highjackfree

A-Squared Highjackfree is as superb as all products provided by Emsisoft.

BUT, could anybody tell me how to increase the font size for the file details to a size that can be read. The existing font size is so small that one needs an electron microscope to read it.

Please don`t refer me to some indiscriminate encyclopedia of unintelligible waffle - just advise me in real terms whether it can be done and how to do it.

Many thanks

John Bull

Addendum

========

I notice that the header box has three icons sitting at the extreme right hand side - small, medium and large.

In the absence of any guidance, I assume that these just may refer to font size or zoom.

However, they show no response at all to any left or right clicks and are effectively resting in perfect peace.

Please clarify the meaning of these icons. Would it inspire them to be born again if I re-installed Highjackfree ?

john Bull

John Bull,

Which version of HiJackFree are you using?

I'm using version 3.1.0.22 and 4.0.0.10 and don't have any problems with the font size.

The 3 icons playing big, bigger and biggest are not functional.

2 screenshots with the font size i see here:

If the font size on your screen is really small, please tell us which screen resolution you are using.

John Bull,

Which version of HiJackFree are you using?

I'm using version 3.1.0.22 and 4.0.0.10 and don't have any problems with the font size.

The 3 icons playing big, bigger and biggest are not functional.

2 screenshots with the font size i see here:

If the font size on your screen is really small, please tell us which screen resolution you are using.

Hello Task Manager, what a very promising reply - I thank you.

My HJF is version 3.1 and my screen resolution is 1024 by 768 pixels and has been for a very long time. Cannot remember changing it.

Normally when a script size is too small I use either CTRL+ or a zoom facility. Generally I have no trouble with script size, just the odd few cases.

HJF script shown on my display is so small it looks like fly footprints.

The script on your screen shots is great, I have no trouble with that.

OK coach, how do I play it, take the big guy down first eh ?

John Bull

Emsiscript.jpg

John Bull,

I'm using the same screen resolution and XP SP3 as my operating system.

I don't know if a reinstall would solve the issue with the small font size, you might try that. There is also a standalone version of HiJackFree which needs no install at all. Just download and run; http://download3.emsisoft.com/a2HiJackFree.exe

Are you experiencing the small font size problem with HiJackFree only?

Regards,

The Task Manager :D

John Bull,

I'm using the same screen resolution and XP SP3 as my operating system.

I don't know if a reinstall would solve the issue with the small font size, you might try that. There is also a standalone version of HiJackFree which needs no install at all. Just download and run; http://download3.emsisoft.com/a2HiJackFree.exe

Are you experiencing the small font size problem with HiJackFree only?

Regards,

The Task Manager :D

Hi again Coach,

YES, the fly foot prints only occur with HJF, everything else is OK.

I also use Windows 2002 XP Home with SP3.

Odd `aint it ? I will try your stand alone job and also do a re-install of HJF.

I just cannot understand it. I also cannot believe that with 39 views to-date, only you have kindly taken the trouble to try and help. Nobody else obviously finds this matter very interesting. Perhaps it is too complicated for general participation.

I would hesitate to put forward a really difficult problem to our somewhat shy members.

Thanks a bundle

john Bull

I just cannot understand it. I also cannot believe that with 39 views to-date, only you have kindly taken the trouble to try and help.

Well, 39 different answers wouldn't help either, or would it :rolleyes:

It's the first time i've seen this issue with the small font size in a part of HJF and i'm unable to recreate it here on my machines.

Did you change any settings regarding Windows fonts or DPI size in Windows?