caveman

internet security will not update

hi i can not get emsisoft internet security to update. it will update one time after installation after that it can not connect to the update server. i had uninstalled it & reinstalled it & it work for a day or so.. now it is not working right so i went to uninstall it again but it wont uninstall now. it brought up this message   "c:\ program files ( x86) emsisoft internet security\unins000.msg  is missing. please correct this or obtain a new copy. i tried to install it again & it would not let me because it was  installed how do i get this fixed?

i am using windows vista 64 sp2 

update log attached

hi i can not get emsisoft internet security to update. it will update one time after installation after that it can not connect to the update server. i had uninstalled it & reinstalled it & it work for a day or so.. now it is not working right so i went to uninstall it again but it wont uninstall now. it brought up this message   "c:\ program files ( x86) emsisoft internet security\unins000.msg  is missing. please correct this or obtain a new copy. i tried to install it again & it would not let me because it was  installed how do i get this fixed?

i am using windows vista 64 sp2 

update log attached

http://support.emsisoft.com/topic/18813-eis-cause-windows-update-unable-to-connect-to-the-internet/#entry138709

Please download Emsiclean from this link (be sure to save it on your desktop), and follow the instructions below to get me a log:

• Run the Emsiclean download that you saved on your desktop.
  • Read the disclaimer. Note that you must agree to it in order to proceed.
  • Once the scan is finished, simply exit Emsiclean, and do not remove anything.
  • A new file will be saved on your desktop with a log of what was detected. Please attach that to a reply by using the More Reply Options button to the lower-right of where you type in your reply.