vavidiso_73

Emsisoft Services not working & software crashing and stopping

a2 Anti Malware is not starting over work and EAM 10 turn off protection (red alert in front panel) and turn on this modules is not possible. Delete services a2 Anti Malware: denial of access to services, turn off, erasing the service is not possible.
Repair services by reinstalling the program after the restart does not possible- lack of access to services and files. The program does not start. Computer resources do not allow them to load basic protection components

Whats wrong with your software-  Now your EAM drive me crazy, now is 4-th time in problems with this soft !

post-11925-0-51388200-1445120722_thumb.jpg
Download Image

post-11925-0-71120400-1445120730_thumb.jpg
Download Image

First it not the software, as it works for many people including me without problem.  I am sure the support folks will be along to help you, but a bit better attitude would help them help you.

Thanks,

Pete

Hi, sorry for this, but i can't normally use this software because the program after installation, if at all succeed, work max. 2 days and displays the error described wyżej- lack of connection to the service, resources / components not allow you to run the program.
I can not run services in any way, the program suddenly stops, even in Safe Mode is not possible to run the service.

a2AntiMalware Scans the PC for unwanted software and Provides protection from malicious code Emsisoft Ltd d: \ Program Files (x86) \ Emsisoft antimalware \ a2service.exe 2015-09-18 17:03

Emsisoft epp64 protection platforms MiniFilter File not found: C: \ kroons \ BIN \ epp64.sys

Log: http://www.wklejto.pl/237545

Hello,

Please click on the Start button.

Go to All Programs. Go to Accessories.

Right-click on Command Prompt and select Run as administrator. The Command Prompt will open.

Type in "sc delete epp64" without the "" and then press Enter on your keyboard. Then please restart your computer. Now all protection layers are working in our software?