Two kernel-files infected

Karzan,

Do the following:

Copy the below code to Notepad; Save As fixlist.txt to your Desktop.

HKU\S-1-5-21-2554905722-472262917-501087458-1001\...\RunOnce: [Application Restart #4] => C:\Users\Kari\AppData\Local\Pokki\Engine\HostAppService.exe  --disable-internal-flash --noerrdialogs --no-message-box --disable-extensions --disable-web-security --disable-web-resources --disable-clie (the data entry has 547 more characters).
2015-10-12 15:43 - 2015-10-12 15:43 - 00000000 ____D C:\ProgramData\{BAF091CA-86C4-4627-ADA1-897E2621C1B0}
2015-11-04 21:03 - 2015-07-14 03:14 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\Kari\AppData\Local\Pokki
C:\Users\Kari\AppData\Local\Temp\Extract.exe
C:\Users\Kari\AppData\Local\Temp\oct9B41.tmp.exe
C:\Users\Kari\AppData\Local\Temp\SP72853.exe
Close Notepad.

NOTE: It's important that both files, FRST64 and fixlist.txt are in the same location or the fix will not work.

NOTICE: This script was written specifically for this user, for use on that particular machine. Running this on another machine may cause damage to your operating system

Run FRST64 and press the Fix button just once and wait.

If the tool needed a restart please make sure you let the system to restart normally and let the tool complete its run after restart.

The tool will make a log on the Desktop (Fixlog.txt). Attach it to your reply.

Note: If the tool warns you about an outdated version please download and run the updated version.

Hello Kevin,

After saving the Fixlog to my desktop, and pressing first time the fix button of FRST64, Emsisof-Antimalware show the behavior warning and suggested to quarantine the program, and that I also did before understanding whats happened.

Ok, I returned FRST64 back from the qurantine and tried the same again. The warning appeared again but this time I pres the ”allow once” button and the Fixlog.txt appeared to desktop.

Why there is not bossibility to add an attachement to THIS message? Last time I had pressed the "More Reply Options"- button (there right dawn corner) and there had opened a new reply area with the possibility to add an attachement, but I dont know has it come at the destination!

Best regards, Karzan