Captain

Emsisoft Beta 11.0.0.5901 problem

Hello

After update the Emsisoft v10 to v11 beta 5901, my laptop performance slow down

and when disable all Emsisoft components, laptop performance good working

Thanks for helping

Best regards.

I'm currently on the latest version of the EIS v11 beta, and I'm having no issues whatsoever. Did you try investigating on your side what could be the issue? Like check the CPU and RAM usage and see if the processes for EIS are using too many resources? If they are, what is EIS doing right now? Being idle, running a scan, etc.? You need to give us more information and details, because right now, it can be a coincidence. Also what are your computer specs? Can you give us a Speccy report?

HpLn1DX.pngSpeccy - Publish a snapshot

Follow the instructions below to download and install Speccy, then to publish a snapshot of your system information:

• Download and install Speccy from Piriform (the download will start automatically a few seconds after clicking on the Speccy link);

Note: You can opt-out the Google Toolbar installation if you want;

• Once Speccy is installed, launch the program and give it a good minute to load all your system information;
  • After that, click on the File menu in the top left corner, and select Publish Snapshot;
  • A window will appear asking you to confirm your decision to publish a snapshot. Click on Yes;
  • A new window will appear after, with a URL link to your snapshot. Click on Copy to Clipboard button to copy that URL to your clipboard, then paste it in your next reply and post it;
  • Upvote 1

From what I can see (and I can't see a lot process wise with these screenshots), your Emsisoft Protection Service is taking only around 52MB of RAM, which isn't a lot. Your individual Google Chrome processes are taking 3 times that.

From what I can see (and I can't see a lot process wise with these screenshots), your Emsisoft Protection Service is taking only around 52MB of RAM, which isn't a lot. Your individual Google Chrome processes are taking 3 times that.

I know

Today update the Emsisoft and my problem is getting resolved 

Thanks for helping

There is a known issue with some slowdowns (I think when opening programs, such as Firefox) that our developers are working on.

There is a known issue with some slowdowns (I think when opening programs, such as Firefox) that our developers are working on.

Yes

I confirm it

All programs opening slowly

Windows 10 x64 update

Emsisoft internet security 11.0.0.5901

Thank you GT500

Best regards

Not experiencing any problems like these so far. I guess this isn't an issue that affect all users, just some of them.

I don't think I noticed any issues in testing either, but it happens often enough that we want to get it fixed as soon as possible. ;)

• Upvote 1